Pay for it
Give us feedback on
Search this site:
Your Council and Democracy
Councillors and how the Council works
Police & Crime Commissioner
Subscribe to updates
01225 39 44 35
Councillors and How the Council Works
Register of interests
Register of interests
Councillor Anthony Clarke
Draft register of interests
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Anthony Clarke a Member/Co-opted Member of Bath and North East Somerset Council (The Council) give notice that
1. You should disclose any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain, including the name of any person or body who employs or has appointed you.
Employment, Office, Trade, Profession or Vocation
Consultant in Rheumatology & Rehabilitation, in private practice at the Bath Clinic, Claverton Down Road, Bath, BA2 7BR
Professional address is now The Hand to Elbow Clinic, 29a James Street West, Bath, BA1 2BT
2. You should declare any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last 12 months in respect of expenses incurred by you in carrying out your duties as a member, or towards your election expenses.
3. You should declare any current undischarged contract made between you, or a body in which you have a beneficial interest, and the Council under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed.
4. You should declare any beneficial interest in land located with the Council’s area (excluding any easement, or right in or over land which does not carry the right to occupy or receive income).
5. You should detail any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the Council’s area for a month or longer.
6. You should detail any tenancy where to your knowledge, the Council is the landlord and the tenant is a body in which you have a beneficial interest.
7. You should detail any beneficial interest in securities of a body which has to your knowledge a place of business or land in the Council’s area and either the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital, or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of any class of shares issued.
8. You must reveal the name of any person or organisation from whom you have received a gift or hospitality with an estimated value of at least £50 which you have received in your capacity as a member of the Council.
Date of receipt of Gift/Hospitality | Name of Donor
Reason and Nature of Gift/Hospitality
9. I understand that I must, within 28 days of becoming aware of any new or change in the above interests, including any change in relation to a sensitive interest, provide written notification there of to the Council’s Monitoring Officer.
Changes to Registered Interests