No West of England Joint Transport Executive Committee meetings are available for browsing.
Information about West of England Joint Transport Executive Committee
The Joint Transport Executive Committee is
governed by a constitution. This enables the Committee, in summary,
- Work with each of the authorities to
determine the Local Transport Improvement Programme in their areas
- Ensure that any changes are reflected in the
Joint Local Transport Plan
- Draft joint funding bids and manage funds
- Monitor the implementation of the Local
Transport Improvement Programme and
report to the authorities
- Provide information required by the
Department for Transport.
This meeting is combined with the West of England
Local Transport Body Board, under the heading of "West of England
Joint Transport Board".
This Committee is supported by John Malyckyj
at the West of England office