Venue: Online - Public. View directions

Contact: Mark Hayward 01225 396975  Email:

No. Item


Welcome and Introduction



John Adler will provide an update on the progress on the Bathavon Climate & Nature Group.


Village Agents

Denise Perrin will update on the recruitment into Village Agent scheme.



David Orme will provide an update on Transport, this will include the consultation and discussions that are taking place on the topic of  ‘Journey to Net Zero’


Bathavon Issues

The main focus of the meeting will be looking forward to 2022 and beyond we need to identify some priorities for the Bathavon Forum as we begin to set out our programme of activity.  We would therefore welcome your feedback on topics you would like the issues that are important within your parishes.  We would also like to hear more about your own organisation’s priorities and ambitions (whether you are representing a local business, parish, voluntary or community organisation).  Having a better understanding of our communities’ needs and aspirations will assist us in working together to achieve collective change. 



The running order for this section of the meeting is:


  • John Adler will explain how the Forum will create a list of common issues as an issues log.
  • An online poll will be run for five minutes this will ask:

“Please identify your parish or organisation along with three to five issues that are most prevalent”

·  The meeting will take a 10-minute break.

·  John Adler will facilitate a discussion and share the outcome of the results of the poll by combined subject areas.

·  Any immediate actions that are identified will be agreed and a route to taking this forward.


The issues should not be individual matters that can be resolved via the B&NES Council Report online function, but if there is a pattern of problems arising, then this would be an issue.