Please be advised these statistics
only show attendance from the 1st November 2010
Attendance statistics for Councillor Eleanor Jackson
|Total expected attendances:||19
|Present as expected:
|| 100% of absences
|Absent (incl. apologies):||1
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- In attendance
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Councillor Eleanor Jackson
||Development Control Committee ,24/10/2012
||Development Control Committee ,21/11/2012
||Development Control Committee ,12/12/2012
||Development Control Committee ,16/01/2013
||Development Control Committee ,13/02/2013
||Development Control Committee ,13/03/2013
||Development Control Committee ,10/04/2013
||Early Years, Children and Youth Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,28/01/2013
||In attendance |
||Housing and Major Projects Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,20/11/2012
||Housing and Major Projects Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,22/01/2013
||Housing and Major Projects Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,19/03/2013
||Standards Committee ,13/12/2012
||Standards Committee ,17/01/2013
||Apologies received |
||Standards Committee ,27/02/2013
||Wellbeing Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,16/11/2012
||Wellbeing Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,28/01/2013
||Wellbeing Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,22/03/2013