Please be advised these statistics only show attendance from the 1st November 2010
|Total expected attendances:||12|
|Present as expected:||9||75%|
|Apologies received:||3||100% of absences|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||3||25%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|01/02/2011||Corporate Audit Committee ,01/02/2011||Present|
|19/01/2011||Development Control Committee ,19/01/2011||Present|
|16/02/2011||Development Control Committee ,16/02/2011||Present|
|16/03/2011||Development Control Committee ,16/03/2011||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Martin Veal|
|13/04/2011||Development Control Committee ,13/04/2011||Present|
|18/05/2011||Development Control Committee ,18/05/2011||Present|
|08/06/2011||Development Control Committee ,08/06/2011||Apologies received|
|18/01/2011||Healthier Communities and Older People Overview and Scrutiny Panel ,18/01/2011||Present|
|15/03/2011||Healthier Communities and Older People Overview and Scrutiny Panel ,15/03/2011||Apologies received|