Please be advised these statistics only show attendance from the 1st November 2010
|Total expected attendances:||13|
|Present as expected:||13||100%|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||0||0%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|23/11/2011||Development Control Committee ,23/11/2011||Present|
|14/12/2011||Development Control Committee ,14/12/2011||Present|
|05/01/2012||Development Control Committee ,05/01/2012||Present|
|18/01/2012||Development Control Committee ,18/01/2012||Present|
|15/02/2012||Development Control Committee ,15/02/2012||Present|
|14/03/2012||Development Control Committee ,14/03/2012||Present|
|30/03/2012||Development Control Committee ,30/03/2012||Present|
|11/04/2012||Development Control Committee ,11/04/2012||Present|
|Private meeting, 14/11/2011||Expected|
|28/11/2011||Early Years, Children and Youth Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,28/11/2011||Present|
|23/01/2012||Early Years, Children and Youth Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,23/01/2012||Present|
|19/03/2012||Early Years, Children and Youth Policy Development and Scrutiny Panel ,19/03/2012||Present|